CONFERENCE REGISTRATIONS WILL REOPEN IN 2021.
We are currently updating registration information in line with the new conference dates in 2021. Registrations submitted for the original conference dates in September 2020 will automatically roll over to the new conference dates in September 2021, including all social function tickets.
Credit card payments are required at the time of registration. For payment by cheque or bank transfer, a tax invoice is available on request for online registrations. Alternatively, registrations can be submitted by completing the manual form but please note this will incur a $40.00 processing fee.
To be notified when registrations reopen, please complete an expression of interest below.
The conference offers the option to attend the full conference or one of the days only to suit your requirements and schedule. Inclusions will differ based on your preferred registration option.
Please see below the registration fees. A $50.00 late fee will apply after Tuesday, 24 August 2021 to all registrations.
Onsite registrations will be charged the appropriate late registration rates plus a $40.00 manual processing fee.
- Admission to the full conference and exhibition
- Daily catering: morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Name badge and lanyard
- 1 x ticket to attend the Welcome Reception (ticket must be selected during registration)
- 1 x ticket to attend the Gala Dinner (ticket must be selected during registration)
|Full registration - delegate||
|Full registration - presenter|
The presenter option can only be selected if you have been accepted to present in the conference program.
|Full registration - GP Registrar||
|Additional Welcome Reception ticket||
|Additional Gala Dinner ticket||
- Admission to the conference and exhibition on selected day only
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea on selected day only
- Name badge and lanyard
- Tickets to the Welcome Reception and Gala Dinner can be purchased additionally
|Day registration - Wednesday||
|Day registration - Thursday||
|Welcome Reception ticket||
|Gala Dinner ticket||
Special rates are being negotiated for conference delegates at hotels nearby the Darwin Convention Centre. These rates are only available to conference delegates and bookings MUST be made via the registration process or Conference Organisers.
Prices listed are in Australian dollars and are per night. Prices are room only rates unless otherwise specified.
Accommodation Cancellations and Amendments
Accommodation cancellations cannot be accepted over the phone. All cancellations and amendments must be sent in writing to the Registration Manager at email@example.com.
Please refer to the individual cancellation and amendment policies for each property.
Accommodation bookings received for the original conference dates in September 2020 will automatically roll over to the new conference dates in September 2021. Where accommodation rates have changed from previously advertised, this will be notified to the attendees directly.
All fees are due upon registering. Where early bird prices are applicable, fees must be paid by the early bird deadline in order to receive the reduced rate. All fees must be paid in full prior to attending the event. Any outstanding fees are to be paid by the registrant upon arrival at the event; failing this, the registrant will be required to provide credit card details to guarantee payment up to two (2) weeks following the completion of the event.
Credit Card Payment
The conference only accepts Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Credit card payments will appear on your statement as International Conferences & Events (ICE) Aust.
All cheques are to be made payable to ‘GPTEC 2021’ with a completed registration form or invoice number. Please address to:
GPTEC 2021 Conference Organiser
c/- International Conferences & Events (ICE) Pty Ltd
183 Albion Street
Surry Hills NSW 2010
Electronic Funds Transfer
Please include your invoice number when submitting an EFT payment and provide the Registration Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org the remittance advice.
Bank Name: National Australia Bank
Account Name: GPTEC 2020
BSB Number: 082-124
Account Number: 20-659-1379
Swift Code: NATAAU3303M
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Cancellations and Amendments
Registration, social function(s) and/or accommodation cancellations and amendments cannot be accepted over the telephone. Cancellations and amendments must be advised in writing to email@example.com.
Cancellations received up to and including Friday, 6 August 2021 will receive a full refund, less $150.00 administration fee payable upon cancellation. Cancellations received between Saturday, 7 August 2021 and Tuesday, 24 August 2021 will receive a 50% refund less $150.00 administration fee payable upon cancellation. No refunds will be given for cancellations received after Tuesday, 24 August 2021.
As an alternative to a cancellation, your registration may be transferred to another person until Tuesday, 24 August 2021 without incurring any extra cost. All amendments, including transfers, made after this date will incur a $40.00 transfer fee.
Please refer to the individual hotel’s cancellation policies and terms and conditions on the accommodation options section. Accommodation cannot be reserved without credit card details. Accommodation cancellations received less than 30 days prior to the conference will be charged by the hotel according to their cancellation conditions. All cancellations and amendments must be advised in writing to the Conference Organiser at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not contact the hotel directly.
COVID-19 Contact Tracing
The safety and wellbeing of all attendees at GPTEC 2021 is the Organising Committee’s number one priority.
To support contact tracing, and to comply with the regulations and guidelines set by the Australian Government, the conference will keep a record of all registrant details as supplied during registration online, manually or at the conference.
By registering to attend the conference, you hereby consent for your information to be shared with the relevant Government and Health bodies in the event of a confirmed case of COVID-19 that requires contact tracing. If you have any questions relating to this, please feel free to contact the Conference Organiser at email@example.com.
- International Conferences & Events Australia reserves the right to deny entry and/or terminate the registration of any person who demonstrates behaviour that is deemed to be inappropriate and/or a risk to others.
- Registrations received by International Conferences & Events Australia will not be considered as confirmed unless full payment has been received.
- While attending the conference you may be photographed and/or filmed. By registering for the conference you agree to these being used for promotional purposes.
The Strategic Committee, the network of Regional Training Organisations and International Conferences & Events (ICE) Pty Ltd:
- Reserve the right to change the program and social functions at any time without notice.
- Do not cover individuals against the cancellations of bookings for any reason, including cancellation or postponement of the conference or for theft, loss or damage to personal belongings.
- Do not take responsibility for injury or damage to a person, or their property, occurring during the conference or associated activities.
- Do not accept any responsibility for insurance as this is not included in the registration fee. Insurance is the responsibility of the individual and participants are advised to take out personal insurance, including cover for travel, accommodation and personal possessions.
- Do not accept responsibility for any financial or other losses incurred by participants, in the event of industrial disruptions or natural disasters.
- Advise that the opinions expressed by presenters are personal and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Strategic Committee, the network of Regional Training Organisations and International Conferences & Events (ICE) Pty Ltd.